Sunday, July 15, 2012

Federally funded college education for adults



by reaganator

I know many people in their 40's, 50's 60's taking college courses, some for many years after being on unemployment, after being released from prison, attempting recovery for drug addiction, any number of situations. With the nation approaching $16 Trillion in debt I wonder and have many questions about this. 


Seems they can continue a $1500 a year nicotine habit or spend in other nonessential areas and it does not matter. A man in his mid-50's told me, "If they are going to give it to me, I'm going to take it." He's been taking college courses for at least 3 years now. He is a outspoken conservative. 


I believe the Democrats' goal is to get as many people dependent on government in any form, through government employment, welfare assistance, the increase in Social Security disability receipients, medical care, education assitance this often compels people to vote Democrat. 


I suspect this is a payback to Education for their support of Obama. Do any of you also see a sudden increase in the people you know receiving funds from the federal government to take college course and live on while they do so? I really don't know how to word the questions I have, any info on this would be helpful.

T-Shirt