Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Truth About Obamacare: Yes, It's Even Worse Than You Think!


FreeDomain Radio ^ | Jun 28, 2012 | Stefan Molyneaux



Fact 1: There Is No Law in the US Anymore
Fact 2: Obamacare Is an Admission That All Previous Government Healthcare Programs Have Failed
Fact 3: Cost of Already Doubled from Initial Estimates
Fact 4: 70%+ of Healthcare Issues Results from Individual Choice
Fact 5: The Inability to Discriminate on Pre-Existing Conditions is an Essential Driver of Healthcare Costs
Fact 6: The Fines for Noncompliance Are Destined to Rise Enormously
______________________________________________________________
If you drive a car, I’ll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I’ll tax your seat.
If you get too cold, I’ll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I’ll tax your feet.
If you do nothing, I’ll tax your conceit....that you are not my slave by deceit
(With apologies to the Beatles)

T-Shirt