Friday, May 4, 2012

Obama flirts with disaster, negotiates with Taliban!


BizPacReview.com ^ | May 4, 2012 | Michael Dorstewitz



One day, a scorpion reached a river he wanted to cross. He saw a frog on the other side and called out, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?" "How do I know that if I help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

 "Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die, too, for you see I cannot swim!" So the frog agreed. He swam over, and the scorpion crawled onto the frog's back. Halfway across the river, the frog felt a sharp sting and felt himself grow numb. "You fool!" croaked the frog. "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?" The scorpion shrugged and said, "I couldn’t help myself. It’s my nature."

On the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, President Barack Obama highlighted a security agreement he and Afghan President Hamid Karzai had signed that purported to usher in "a future in which the war ends, and a new chapter begins."

The president also said his administration is in direct negotiations with the Taliban. As Obama winged his way back home, two explosions erupted in Kabul, killing six and wounding 17. The Taliban immediately took credit for the suicide bombings. So much for negotiations.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

T-Shirt