Saturday, May 12, 2012

High school junkie Barack Obama has always been a fake!


coachisright.com ^ | May 12, 2012 | Kevin "Coach" Collins



To become the type of fake Barack Obama is takes years of work. Now past fifty,if we are to believe his questionable birth documents, he has perfected the art of fakery, but getting there had to start many years ago in high school.

When he was a shiftless high school student in Hawaii Barack Obama habitually used drugs to get through “the daily demands” of doing little or no academic work.

In one of his autobiographies (how narcissistic does one have to be to write two while not yet 45 years old?) Dreams From My Father Obama wrote that he “tried drugs enthusiastically.”
He was such an open and regular user of pot that he had a “Choom Gang” which was the term Hawaiian high school drug addicts used to refer to their pot using circle of friends.
As late as 2007 – remember that was when he was telling reporters he was not planning to run in 2008 because he was too “inexperienced”) he told an audience “I will confess to you that I was kind of a goof off in high school as my mom reminded me.
I went to high school in Hawaii, so there’s a lot of opportunity to goof off because the weather is really good all the time … You know, I made some bad decisions …. You know, got into drinking and experimenting with drugs.
There was a whole stretch of time where I didn’t apply myself. It wasn’t until I got out of … high school, and went to college that I started realizing, man, I wasted a lot of time.”
While he was inhaling and snorting his way through high school (he also talks about using cocaine in those years – (but of course not since then, right?)
(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...

T-Shirt